happy valentine's day!
this is the first year that we have actually had to prepare valentines. the first year of many! my friend meghan found this great inspiration for valentines cards and it looked easy and cute!
ethan was a willing picture taker and then i dressed it up in photoshop.


i already had leftover supplies from my christmas card project that never quite got done...so we were in business.

cut two little slots in the picture and added the lollipop.

pressed into the pre-applied photo corners (love how these really dress it up!)

and done! valentines for the whole class in about 30 minutes.









10 comments:
So cute!! I'm working on ours this weekend! I hope it turns out as cute as yours! I love doing this!!!
You are always so freakin' creative! This is really clever.
Love them, Beth!!
Love! Those came out so cute! I decided to ditch my coupon idea and try this. Now if only the photo printer would work. :)
Those turned out great! I saw the idea and loved it!
So cute!
Hi!! I'm one of Laura's friends from high school and I was checking our her links! Love this idea and will have to do something similar. so fun. we had already planned to make our own this year, but didn't have much of a plan. great idea! AND your sweet kids are super super cute!!!! congrats on such a beautiful family. I also just read your nursing post - and i identify. hope the weather gets better for you guys soon too!
Super cute valentine's!
So creative and cute. Love it!!
Love them!!! Great job!
Post a Comment