Friday, July 9, 2010

a day in our life

coming soon...


this past wednesday, i documented our day in photos. it is taking me a while, but i am putting together a slide show so i can remember the days of 3 kids 3 and under.

here are a few pictures from our day:

5 comments:

SpunkyToes July 9, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

I can't wait to see your slideshow!

Kate July 10, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

ooh! Can't wait to see! Your pictures are always so awesome! BUT...I want to know WHEN the wine was.....noon? 3 pm? LOL!!!

Megan July 11, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

Can't wait for the "show" after this little tease!

Jenny July 11, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

So cute!! Can't wait to see the slideshow!

Sheena July 15, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

I love all your pictures!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP