Friday, September 3, 2010

my never ending list of projects

i keep a list of links for projects i am dying to try out. there are way, way too many. but at some point i do hope to do each and every one of these. my pregnancy insomia with mollie led me to a lot of these when i would surf all the crafty blogs at 2AM.

please feel free to share any of your links! i am always ready to add another one on in case i suddenly have too much free time.

anthro shirt: http://www.thirtyhandmadedays.com/2010/06/anthro-inspired-shirt-from-tatertots.html

menu board:
http://fussymonkeybiz.blogspot.com/2010/08/menu-board-tutorial.html

sippy cup holders:
http://fussymonkeybiz.blogspot.com/2010/01/travel-sippy-cup-holders.html

newborn to new clothes:
http://sewcando.blogspot.com/2010/03/newborn-to-new-size-clothes-tutorial.html

hanging book display:
http://pennycarnival.typepad.com/penny_carnival/2009/02/tutorial-hanging-book-display.html

onesie dress:
http://barefootinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2009/06/onesie-dress-tutorial.html

reuseable shopping bags:
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-recycled-grocery-totes.html

the warhol dress:
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/warhol-dress-pattern.html

90-minute shirt:
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-90-minute-shirt.html

knee pad pants:
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-knee-pad-pants.html

the market skirt:
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-market-skirt.html

ruffle dress similar to this:
http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-563-ruffle-my-feathers.aspx

fleece soaker skirt similar to this:
http://www.etsy.com/transaction/30521546

halter tunic: http://fabricworm.blogspot.com/2010/08/end-of-summer-halter-tunic.html

4 comments:

SpunkyToes September 3, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Oh I adore the ruffle dress and menu board!!

Nikki September 3, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

you totally forgot... shadowboxes. i'm crushed man, really crushed. i mean seriously, what's the dill, can i have a pickle?

Megan September 4, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Wow! there are some great things on your list. I may have to borrow some if you don't mind. :)

Sheena September 5, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

GREAT list! I know what you mean, I have a never ending list as well!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP