Tuesday, May 11, 2010

moving day!


it is finally here!


i am excited, but in a way i am a little sad.

this was the house i lived in when i became a mom. the house i brought ethan and miles home to. the house where i nursed in the middle of the night while looking out the window to see who else was up at 4AM...more people than you would think. :)

this was the first house lance and i really lived in together after we got married. this was the house that lance came home to after being in iraq for 8 months. this was the first house that really felt like "our" home.

there are so many memories here. i know that we'll make more memories in the new house and i can't wait to bring baby girl home to her new room. it is just a little bit harder than i thought it would be to spend the official last night in our house.

kind of bittersweet.

but i am excited for everything new house has in store. i love that the boys will be officially sharing a room. i love that i was able to decorate a room especially for baby girl. and i love that the boys will be able to run across the yard to grandmother and grandfather's house. i'm especially excited about our new fridge...gotta have my priorities straight!

9 comments:

SpunkyToes May 11, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

Oh I'm sure that is hard. Just hold onto the memories and make TONS more in the new house. YOUR house!

Kate May 12, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

awww!! You will make it home in no time at all!! BEST WISHES on the move!

3greenbeans May 12, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Happy Moving Day!! I hope it is a smooth transition. I know how hard that is, but like you said, you will have so many wonderful memories in your new home.

celesle May 12, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

yay for moving day! and yay for making new memories in your new house!

laura May 12, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

This is exactly how I feel about our impending move, too. Excited for the future, but more sad than I was anticipating.

I can't wait to see your new house, though. And we're only weeks away from this blog name being incorrect. :) I can't wait!!

Sarah May 12, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

It's hard to leave those memories, but think of all those new memories you'll make as a family of 5!!! :)

Sheena May 12, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Happy moving day!!! I know you have lots of memories to look back on, but they are so well documented you won't ever forget them! So look forward...because you have SO much more instore!!

Jenny May 13, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Aww, sweetie! I'm sure it's very bittersweet. Good luck with your move!! Time to make some memories in your new house :) xoxo

Kristi May 13, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

LOL @ that picture!

Good luck with the move! You will make so many wonderful memories in your new house. Can't wait to see pics!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP