happy mother's day!
today was the start of my attempt at the "week in the life" project featured on ali edwards blog. my sister-in-law laura posted about this project on her blog last week and i am so excited to try it out.
i had a wonderful mother's day, spent with my boys in the morning and shopping with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law in dallas in the afternoon...and well into the evening.
looking forward to this busy week (we're moving!!!) and capturing some moments from our last few weeks as a family of four.







4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Beth!! Love the photo!! Glad you had a fun day of shopping!! Good luck with the move!
I'm reading all about the "day in the life" you mentioned the other day!! So maybe I'll join ya!
Very cute idea! I might have to try that out - I've been looking for a different idea for the blog :) Happy Mother's Day, love! xoxo
I'm glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day! I'm so excited for you guys! You have so much going on with the move and the new baby! Eek!
you look so cute!!
Post a Comment