Tuesday, May 31, 2011

our summer in pictures

this is my latest photo project.  




i am having so much fun with my 52 weeks project and i love the idea that it can easily become a book, so i've decided to use that same idea over the summer for something new.  thanks to pinterest (my latest obsession) i found this great idea for a summer activity list.  i decided to get back into digital scrapbooking (it has been a long time, definitely before mollie and possibly before miles, since i've done a layout) and create a scrapbook of our summer in pictures.


i made up our list and filled it with some bigger items (visit a children's museum, visit with cousins) but it is mostly small items that i think i'll actually be able to do.  needed to keep it easy and close to home.  i want this to be something i can actually finish.  our list has 24 items, 8 items for each month of summer.






i can't wait to see how this comes together!


i started a bit early.  so far we've accomplished item 9 on our list: make popsicles.  i know we'll do more popsicles throughout the summer, but it was a special treat to do this with ethan this past weekend.  i like to get one on one time with the kids every now and then and this was a nice way to spend it.



*all of the scrapbooking items used in these layouts are from the lilypad.

3 comments:

Sheena May 31, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

Oh I love that Beth! GREAT ideas! I love the digital layouts, I wish I had time to do it as much as I want to! Please keep us updated, I would love to see the finished project!

SpunkyToes June 1, 2011 at 9:27 AM  

Adorable. Love it!!! Such a great book to have. Can't wait to see it as it progresses.

Megan June 2, 2011 at 4:16 PM  

You are SO awesome!! Love the idea.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP