Saturday, March 12, 2011

i needed that

took the day off on thursday, sent the kids to the babysitter and stayed home and did crafts all day with a friend.  it was so nice to have an entire day free of work and keeping the kids happy.  normally i stay home on thursdays with the kids, but i have been worn out lately from a stressful work schedule (half the time i end up working from home while trying to keep the kids satisfied and it gets frustrating.)  i can tell it made me a much happier mom that afternoon too.  will have to make sure i put more of these days on the schedule!


first project: fabric rosette headbands!  so easy and love how they turned out.  got my tutorial here.  love this blog.



second project: frame bow holder.  i bought a wonderful bow holder from my friend mara, but it is completely full!  another quick and easy project.  got my tutorial and idea here.  




it felt so nice to actually finish BOTH of the projects i started!  i mean i still have little ruffle bloomers in progress from before i had mollie...she has already outgrown them.

7 comments:

Kate March 12, 2011 at 8:15 AM  

How fun and GOOD FOR YOU!!!

3greenbeans March 12, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

What a GREAT day! CUTE crafts too!

SpunkyToes March 12, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

Sounds fun. Super cute projects. I heart that blog!! I NEED one of those in a bracelet. NEED!!

Staci March 12, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

good for you! we all need this- and love the headband!

Sheena March 13, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

Oh my gosh Beth!!! I am green with envy!! First-BOTH adorable projects! Second-I SO need to "plan" me a craft day...genius!!

celesle March 16, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

oh how I need a craft day too. really wish we all lived closer to craft together!

celesle March 16, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

oh how I NEED a craft day too. yay for you! I wish we all lived closer to craft together!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP