our life in 12 hours...
i thought this idea was fun! but i could never remember to do it on the right day and i have been wanting to do it for 3 months now...plus i like pictures and it was too hard to only do 9 pictures (since i took it on the 9th day of december) so here goes...
our life in 12 hours...
7:35 * breakfast
8:15 * leave for school
9:20 * good morning smiles!
10:05 * peppermint mocha!

11:00 * snacking after a trip to hobby lobby

12:20 * lunch time!

1:45 * checking in on baby sister
2:00 * sleepy time

3:15 * train time before naps (cough, cough...really just quiet time for momma)

4:15 * decorating done!

5:40 * dora, d-d-d-d-dora!

6:00 * see i did actually get dressed today!

7:45 * dinnertime







4 comments:
FUN day!!! LOVE all the pictures! I love this idea!
I love this idea too! Great pics of your adorable fam!
great day! must do this too one day.
I love this idea! How fun!
Post a Comment