Friday, December 4, 2009

26 weeks - give or take...

until we can expect baby #3 to make his or her arrival!!! i think i should have titled the post 14 weeks, which is how far along i am, though because that makes it sound like we have longer to prepare. even though 26 weeks is a long time, it sounds kind of short! and while i am nervous about having 3 (eeek!!), i am very excited that we'll be welcoming another little one to our home. i think the boys will make wonderful big brothers!

i am officially in my second trimester and am enjoying feeling better! my morning sickness lasted several weeks longer with ethan and miles, so i wasn't expecting relieft this soon. i am very thankful though, as this time around it seemed to be much worse. there were nights when i made lance eat in another room (or hide his food at the least) because i just couldn't stand it. in the past few days, really since thanksgiving, it seems like my morning sickness has almost gone away. i still just have a bit in the evenings, but that is a huge improvement from what was pretty much all day sickness since about 5 weeks.

nothing really to report, just a typical pregnancy so far. i did get to have an extra u/s at my last appointment because we couldn't hear the hearbeat with the doppler yet, so that was a fun bonus. the little one moves around like crazy though and that is why it was too hard to find...got to see all the kicking and movement and that was really fun. looking forward to when i can feel that again.

my next appointment will be the following week and hopefully we'll be able to schedule the ever exciting mid-pregnancy ultrasound. verdict is still out on whether or not we'll find out...

7 comments:

3greenbeans December 4, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

I'm so glad you are starting to feel better.

I vote that you should def find out ;)

SpunkyToes December 4, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

So glad you are feeling better and can enjoy it now. And while I'm here - another vote for finding out!

Jenny December 4, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

I'm glad you're feeling better! So excited for you guys :)

Katy December 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Yay for feeling better! I also vote to find out! :)

Sheena December 5, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Glad you're feeling better Beth...I'm so happy for you!! Please find out...we NEED to know!! lol! ;)

Sarah December 5, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

How exciting!
I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Maybe the change in MS means a girl???!!!?? Find out for all of us ;)

Carla December 8, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

I'm glad you're feeling better, Beth! I'm so excited for you and your family! I think I'm in the minority, but I vote to leave it a surprise!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP