some xrays for miles
poor little miles has been having tummy troubles on and off since late last week. he seemed fine over the weekend, but they started acting up again on tuesday. i was able to get him in to see the pediatrician this afternoon and while he thinks that it is due to some constipation, maybe from his formula, he sent us to get some xrays. miles was a little trooper and did really well with all the waiting we had to do at the hospital and during the actual procedure...which was very quick! and we had two wonderful radiology techs who were very sweet to him, so all in all not too bad. not sure when to expect results, but hopefully it won't be too long. we were sent home with a prescription that i hope will help the little guy feel better, it makes me sad to see him feeling so bad. :(
here is a pic of my guy in the waiting room. 







6 comments:
Poor guy. Hope it's nothing.
Oh no. Hope he feels better soon.
Poor little guy! I hope they figure it out soon and he feels better!
I hope they get to the bottom of his symptoms - SOON!!! Poor little guy!!
I hope he feels better soon!!
Poor Miles! I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment