Saturday, November 22, 2008

jumping on the bandwagon!

so, i've decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. i have been keeping up a website for us, but decided that this might be the better way to go longterm. for one thing, it is free and i'll be able to customize it (once i figure out how), plus, everyone else has one!

so now you'll be coming to this to read all about the adventures of the windel boys. can't wait to see who comes along for the ride!

5 comments:

Grammies/Meemaw November 22, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

This should be fun. I can't wait to see more photos and blogging.

Auntie Becca November 22, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

This looks great Deario!! The page looks way fun! Hope you guys are doing well! Can't wait to follow you along on here...

SpunkyToes November 29, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

Can't wait to see all the updates!

Dad December 2, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Hi Beth,
Have just got around to looking at the blog. I tried when your email 1st came out but there was some problem but it works fine now. This is a great idea and nice that it is free. Maybe mom and I will start our own blog (senior life in the Maryland mountains).
Love dad

Jenny December 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

I just saw that you started your blog - can't wait to read all your updates!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP